The Common Council is in the process of developing the 2021 budget. The Public Hearing is scheduled to take place on November 17, 2020 at 6 p.m.
October 20, 2020 Common Council Meeting
- Meeting Video
- 2021 Preliminary Budget Presentation
- Budget History
- Department Summary
- Changes from 2019 Levy
- Levy Limit and ERP Calculation
2020 Annual Budget
The 2020 Budget was first presented to the Common Council on October 15, 2019. Watch the full presentation by City Administrator Al Hulick on YouTube. The budget public hearing was held on November 13, 2019 and was approved by the Common Council on November 19, 2019. The utility budgets and Tax Incremental District (TID) budgets were approved by the Common Council on January 7, 2020.
Property Tax Funded Budgets
Utility Funded Budgets
2019 Annual BudgetThe 2019 Budget was officially adopted on November 20, 2018. Below is the approved budget by department and tax rate information.
In addition, the utility budgets and Tax Incremental District (TID) budgets were adopted on December 18, 2019. Below are links to the approved budget documents.
- Approved 2019 Sewer Budget
- Approved 2019 Stormwater Budget
- Approved 2019 Water Budget
- Approved 2019 TID #6 Budget
- Approved 2019 TID #7 Budget
- Approved 2019 TID #8 Budget
- Approved 2019 TID #9 Budget